Submit an Article
Featured articles in Wedding Cental's online magazine must be wedding related, offering useful information for brides. Articles, must not be self-promoting, or be seen to "advertise" the author's business directly. The article can be up to 1200 words and include up to 4 images. Article and images must be supplied by the advertiser. Magazine articles can be set up for a one-time fee of $99 for members, $250 for non-members.
Articles are credited to the author/business at the end of the article with business details and a link to your website – more advertising! Articles published in Wedding Central's online Magazine, remain posted for as long as the content is relevant to our audience – no expiry date.
We will not publish the following content:
- Articles which appear on other websites. We are looking for original content.
- Articles similar in subject matter or content to existing published articles
- Articles with deep links (as websites change, deep links can easily become broken).
- Press release, advertisement, sales letter, promotional copy, or blatant and excessive self-promotion or hype.
- Articles with affiliate links.
- Articles with excessive links.
We reserve the right to refuse to publish an article. In such an event, any set-up fees paid will be refunded.
If you have an article and would like to have it published on Wedding Central, please contact us.